As to keep pace with evolution and taking advantage of opportunities in an ideal way we will find the social media platforms appeared on the horizon to help companies to achieve their marketing goals as a powerful assistant and corporate success partner that helps them in their growing up,
spreading their online presence, business branding process, and positioning their brand in customer’s minds and access a specific user. And all of this can be done fastly, easily and in an efficiently way by the help of social media platforms ads
- Social Media Platforms Ads are very specific and accurate mean that is powered by artificial intelligence which can help you to pick your definite targeted audience and reaching them even in their detailed street address.
- It even helps you to choose one audience and not the another one even they were at the same home, and by witnessing and experiments you will notice and know that there is a specialized platform that you can advertise your business from and can suites every targeted audience in different countries, ages, sex and interests,,,
and thus you will know what is the most suitable Social media platform to reach your audience.
Simply if you know well who are your targeted audience and what are their buyer persona you will know from where to pick them and which platform you will find them on as a result!
For example you will find some platforms that is used frequently and constantly by teenagers or women or even social platforms that is specialized only in business needs and so on.
- Its worth mentioning that Social Media Platforms Ads costs are very low compared with the offline marketing tools and media ads costs.
So To help you to get the perfect reach to your targeted customer you will find that there is 4 different types of social media platforms that can serve your ads each separately and they are: -
choosing the best social media network will depend on 3 factors:
Note : So when you use a certain platform to advertise from you have to present a compelling offer via a compelling medium to people in a place they will actually see it.
and according to shown you always need to know whether your ad is working effectively or not in order to understand more your audience needs and then edit or stop your ad and this can be measured by KPI`s
That they are an actionable scorecard that keeps your strategy on track. and enables you to manage, control and achieve desired business results.
- Just specify the goal that you need to achieve (Generate leads, get more customers, etc. ) and then construct your KPIs
- Social Media Advertising spent in the U.S. alone was expected to reach $18.4 billion in 2019! And that number also was expected to be increased to $37.71 billion by 2020:
They found that there are 6 different social media channels where you can follow proven ad strategies and generate consistent ROI, and the best places to invest your ad money:-
- Facebook as It is frequented daily with around 1.79 billion user and 2.60 billion monthly users
- Instagram used around by 1 billion monthly active users
- YouTube used around by 2 billion monthly active users
- Twitter used around by 330 million monthly active users
- Pinterest used around by 416 million monthly users
- LinkedIn used around by 760 million monthly active users
- Snapchat used around by 314.6 million monthly active users
Help you grow your sales and your fan base.
Better target net new and returning customers (so you waste less money).
Finally, we will leave you by this success story for Starbucks in using social media to boost their inspiration!
When Starbucks used Instagram to promote their Unicorn Frappuccino, their global same-store sales and same-store sales in the Americas increased by 3% for the second quarter.
Starbucks unveiled their Unicorn Frappuccino, a neon-colored pink-and-purple fruity drink that changes color as you consume it, Starbucks not only piqued their younger customers' curiosity, but they successfully aroused feelings of FOMO (the fear of missing out) among Millennials due to the limited-time of the beverage.
The photogenic concoction attracted innumerable eyeballs with an army of consumers posting pictures of themselves with it on Instagram, as well as Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter:
The Unicorn Frappuccino and its hashtag #unicornfrappuccino generated nearly 155,000 posts and directed huge amounts of foot traffic to the physical stores, keen to taste the beverage before it sold out.
Creating scarcity is an age-old marketing trick, which seems to be effective even in modern times as exemplified by Starbucks’s successful campaign on Instagram. Capitalizing on this tactic via social media can create opportunities for your campaign to go viral in no time.
Starbucks played smart and knew how to trigger its social-media savvy audience and wasted no time in implementing their strategy.
If you had a success story too we welcome to send us and also if you figure out you need any help in Social Media ads, performing well don’t hesitate to contact us
For inquiries and consulting please contact +2010 3033 3342